Data on Capital Punishment (Executions) in Each State Since 1977 – Pew Research Center
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For?
Tell us what you’re looking for in the Study Hall and get responses from us, and you’re fellow students. Get help with exactly what you need so you can get this assignment out of the way and move on to better things (or the next assignment).
State Executions in 1991 Total Utah 0 3 Florida 2 27 Nevada 0 5 Indiana 0 2 Texas 5 42 Virginia 2 13 Alabama 0 8 Georgia 1 15 Louisiana 1 20 Mississippi 0 4 North Carolina 1 4 South Carolina 1 4 Missouri 1 6 Oklahoma 0 1 Arkansas 0 2 Illinois 0 1
Interactive chart showing the number of executions in each state by year, provided by Pew Research Center.
- Number of Executions in Each State Since 1977
- Pew Research Center
- April 16, 2015
Need the full citations? Request them in the Study Hall and we will respond with them as quickly as possible. You can also request more research, or get help with other parts of your paper.
If you need any help at all, you can find it through Chegg's tutoring service. Don't forget, it is free for you first 30 mins, and you'll also be helping keep CRS free as we will receive a commission. There is no reason to get a poor grade on a research assignment, so if you think you need help DON'T mess around. Use Chegg's tutors and get off the #Strugglebus.Get a Better Grade
- The Effect of Racial Discrimination in the Use of Capital Punishment – The New Yorker
- Support for Death Penalty at Lowest Point Since 1970s – Pew Research Center
- 8th Amendment, Cruel and Unusual Punishment – The Rutherford Institute
- Supreme Court Justices Offer Opposing Opinions on Death Penalty, 2015 – NY Times